Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shampoo Day

For weeks I have been mentioning to C that the carpets are in a terrible need of cleaning. We have a shampooer but i knew it would exhaust me to do this job alone. Now, what i SHOULD have said is , "On this day we are going to clean carpets!" (he was not going to volunteer). When i  suggested that we hire it done (one of the guy he works with has a side business) , C just grunted and clearly did not want to discuss it. Afterall, he paid for a shampooer for me 9 years ago and I should just do it. (this is what i think was going through his head.. but what was more likely happening is that he did not even hear what i was saying. MY BAD!

In any case, the carpet in the living room is sooooo disgusting that i decided last night i would take on this job this morning. Of course, i can only move out so much.. AND i should not even be lifting what I HAVE lifted.. BUT.. that said.. this is my choice. Actually, i enjoy cleaning the carpet! And in time gone by I was physically well enough to get it done without too much physical side effect.

I am taking a break right now. I have taken out what i could and vacuumed. Am perspiring profusely, not from heat but from unwell body.

I am going to try spraying the most stained areas with "Spray and Wash" and see of that helps.

Just got interrupted by a lovely couple of Jehovah Witnesses. They have a script they do. I wished them well and told  them (and i could kick my self for this) "I am a Hindu." Ah, well. Maybe the will look that up and read Krsna's name! That would make it worth my inaccurate statement, right? "I am the cause of all remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness." (our Lord Sri Krsna)

(Something else i wanted to say here is that if my posts seem self centered, it is because I have no one to talk to on a regular basis. My counselor, whom i see once a week, my dear Sister S, and C.. that is it. And as you can see from above, talking to C is not sharing. So, i am using this blog for ME! I think that folks who do not live in isolation do not understand how it goes. And i am isolated because i guess i am comparatively speaking, introverted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment