Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mother's Dream

Yesterday on her 96th birthday, Mother told me about a recurring dream she has.. probably once every couple months or so. You probably know that mother is mostly blind. I am reminding you because of a questionj i ask her about these experiences.
"I am in a very busy station. This time it is a bus station but before it was a train station, or a plane terminal. People are pushing and pushing, not mean, just crowded and wanting to get on the bus. I am not certain i want to get on because i don't know where this bus is going. A man shows up beside me and says' Just follow me. You will be alright.' I don't know if i followed him or not. I woke up."
So, I asked mother, "Mom, could you see everything ok, as though you did not have macular degeneration?"  She thought for a moment and said, "Yes! I could see everything." That said, mom's memory is short and she could not share any more. 
The first time she told me this dream (months ago) was before i had read "Journey of Souls". And even though i knew (or thought i did) the first time she shared what had happened, this time i was completely certain that she is meeting her guide, or one of them. One day she will have to get on that bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment