Friday, March 16, 2012

Karma... Just so i better understand...

   Whether one believes, or disbelieves, or want it to be or not to be... the law of karma is running the show in this material world.  Now I know there are forces that can change the course of my karmic trajectory, most notably and most powerfully is Krsna consciousness. So, that said, I want to write about karma the law of it. Karma is powered by the actions of souls in human bodies acting in the material energy on a middle planet. If there were no souls acting here, there would be no karmic reaction. But that is not the case. We ARE here, actions ARE being made and reactions ARE taking place.
   The other night i had a dream , one of those complex experiences where i can observe, ponder and even seem to have an impact on the events. I did not write it down and so can not recall what i would like to. BUT what I DO remember is that Clay did something in the dream that lead directly to my suffering in some way. My response to his action was , "At what point is a choice made that results in the suffering of another, or of one's self, that HAD to happen to facilitate a karmic reaction?"
   This made me consider further how i want to attempt to be present in my life and to put the Maha Mantra in my heart or mind or brain.  Karmic reactions WILL come, they DO come, ALL THE TIME! I really do not want to be caught off guard. This is up to me.
    And THAT is when 'akarma' can become the constant, rather than karma.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say am glad you are back writing here again. It is a breath of fresh real air in this crazy place called "the web". I see you working ideas and words out for yourself here and it gives me courage to do the same!

    ReplyDelete