Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A different direction... for awhile

Face Book is once again becoming a disturbance to my mind. In all honesty I have allowed the expression of my opinion and the opinions of others to for all intents and purposes become an obsession of sorts. So, for a time I will come here to write when i feel a need to... That may or may not be daily. I wanted to change my settings in FB to shut it down for a bit but i could not figure out how to do that. So, I guess i will simply not go there.

So, today we got some kind of ad from a car place and it actually had a small electronic devise taped onto the large post card. Clay took it off and turned it on and it displayed a code number that he could take to the car lot on a certain day between this and that time to "win a prize." When i later saw this small devise on the side table and it was glowing with a message, I felt a bit paranoid! "How easy would it be for someone to get such things into private homes and listen to the conversation... or do this or that... " I have watched waaaaaaaaay to many movies and read waaaaaaaaaaaay too many novels! Anyhow... I expressed my self and Clay destroyed the thing.

I do not know how much one page here holds but I  think I am about there! 

Here is a teaser for tomorrow's post. I had a physical therapist over a year ago who was an alien. How do you like THEM apples????? Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment