Thursday, March 20, 2014

You "will get used to it. "

Wrote an email to a friend today about how I may have to change what I do around the house. But ...you see... this is my job. When I told my significant other that I may need to change how I do things ..do my job. The reply was , "Well, I may not like it, but I'll help."
    Had to absorb this. I don't do my job because I like it. AND if I get fired from my job, I don't get unemployment payments. I don't get retirement. In fact, if my significant other retired tomorrow,  I would be expected to keep doing all the housework. You know, I think I am just going to do what I want to do, fill it in with a little housework and get used to the mess.  I am not spending the rest of my life slaving.
    I think I just might run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment